The following guide will help you to utilize our online payment vendor, Official Payments Corporation, to process your payment of property taxes:
Pay Property Taxes Online:
- Click on Property Search in the top section of this page
- On the Property Search Options page: Select a Search Type
- Enter the information corresponding to your Search Type selection
- The Tax Year must be the default year that is displayed
- Click Search
- On the Property Search Results page find the property you wish to make a tax payment for and click View Details for that property
- On the Details page click Pay Taxes ( located near the top left of the page )
- On the Pay Taxes page complete the Tax Due section and click Proceed to Payment Cart
- You will now be directed to Official Payments Corporation's, Make A Payment web page.
- Follow the directions on the Official Payments Corporation's pages to complete your tax payment
Pay Property Taxes by Phone:
In addition to your personal information, you will need the following information to complete the phone transactions:
- The Property ID of the property you are paying taxes on.
- The Tax Year that you are paying taxes for.
Current amount of tax due for the Tax Year of the Property ID you are paying property taxes on.
- Dial 1-800-272-9829
- Choose option 3 for property tax payments.
- Enter 6379 for the jurisdiction code
- Follow the voice instructions to complete the payment transaction.
- You should write down your confirmation number. This number is proof you made the payment.
FEES: Official Payments Corporation charges all customers a fee for their services.
2.50% with minimum $1
(All payments under $40 are charged $1, all payments over $40 are charged 2.50%)
|$2.50 for payments under $5,000, $10 for payments of $5,000 and over
Payments will be posted in the Tax Appraisal District of Bell County’s office by the end of the next business day.
Official Payments Corporation accepts:
VISA, AMERICAN EXPRESS, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER or E-Check.
Please see Official Payments Corporation's Privacy Statement for privacy and security details.